Tuesday 3 April 2018

Page 3 "1st attempt"

The first second I met Shelby I knew she'll be my best friend. She's always straight forward. That's the thing I like about her.She has beautiful curly hair that makes me want that hair of hers.
So, since I was curious about the guy with striking blue eyes too, I was interested in the topic Shelby was pushing onto me, but I didn't show it on my face. Trust me, I am very good actress in concealing my emotions in front of everyone, well, except my mom.
"Who is the guy by the way? "I asked making my curious face, or so I thought I made.
" He's Mason Brown,  the son of Mr. Brown, this town's most famous surgeon and his sister Stephanie doesn't date.. "revealed Shelby. Shelby always knows the rumors. I don't know how.
We enter the cafeteria, took a seat far away from the center, which was to avoid the center table full of girls hovering over Mason. But,  Mason's eyes were on me now.
It seems he tries to read me but can't. I avert my eyes to avoid the scrutiny.
I silently ate my lunch and rest of the day's classes went by smoothly, with no trace of Mason in any class.
After reaching, I called mom telling her that I reached home. Then, I went to bed feeling tired. I woke up in the middle when my mom called for dinner and went back to claim my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment